Monday, May 12, 2008

Lighten Up

Monday, May 12th 2008


Tonight was the 5th graders performance at Joseph's school. It was called "Lighten Up" (I think). The entire 5th grade performed songs that were silly and fun. They also told jokes inbetween the songs. Each class did their own song and then all of them did a few songs together. Joe's class sang the gummy bear song. It is from a video that Joe and his friends watch on You Tube. Grandma and Grandpa came to watch the performance. I think Brian and my dad had too much fun sitting together. At one point Brian was giggling (is that spelled right?) hysterically (for all of the wrong reasons). I almost made him leave.
I liked the line in one song: "When life makes you sweat, use deoderant." I also liked the joke: "What happened when the cat ate a ball of yarn?" The answer: "She had mittens." Ha Ha!

1 comment:

Sheri said...

I'm sorry I missed it...I love to see Joe perform :)