Thursday, December 4, 2008

Winter Wonderland

SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 29th - 2008

Today was  a snow day - hooray!  I was sooo hoping there would be snow at the cabin, and there was.  Actually most of the snow at the cabin had melted by Friday, but there was a lot of snow   close by.

Joe is a lot like me when it comes to the cold.  He loves it.  He'll stay in the ocean all day, even if it's freezing.  When it's cold outside, we roll all of the windows down in the car and play freeze out.  And, we both love, love, love the snow.  Joseph just laid down in it.
Almost all of us went and played in the snow for a while.  21 out of the 27 of us braved the snow.  Of course, a huge snowball fight ensued.  Here is Brian taking aim at Joe.
 
Joe made a mistake when he threw a snowball at Tricia.  Jared was standing right behind him, and held Joe captive so Tricia could take her revenge.  It's a good thing Joe likes the snow so much, because he was completely covered in it.  
What a gorgeous snow day it was.  And the best part?  Warming up with hot chocolate afterwards.  

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, Brian looks cute in the snow! I'm just sayin'.

Teresa said...

How beautiful! It sounds like you all had a great time. And, let me say, Brian isn't fooling anyone with his "anonymous" quote.

Unknown said...

I have to say I didn't just get hit with a snowball, I was smothered in it. Joe was a trooper though!! I love the snow too but I can only be in it for a few minutes! FYI I already got you a bday gift but I dont' know if I can hold out til then....

Sheri said...

I love snow too. Even though I hate cold.

LauraB said...

Where's Brian? Is it that one picture of that guy throwing like a girl??

Kim said...

Ah, Laura, I've missed you. How was your trip?