Sunday, December 21, 2008

THURSDAY, DECEMBER 18th - 2008

This is a picture of one of my favorite people in the world:
Max!

My mom and I went to Max's school assembly today to watch him receive an award.  He was named student of the month for his kindergarten class.  He got the award for being respectful.  My mom and I were way in the back and we didn't think he saw us waving at him, but finally, he gave us a shy little wave.  When they let us come up and take pictures, I couldn't get him to smile for me.  This was the closest thing to a smile I could get.

6 comments:

prism said...

Wow - He is soooo cute!

ducklips said...

what an adorable face. I really wish I knew Max better. He seems like such a fun kid.

Teresa said...

I really love that picture. He looks so sweet.

Sheri said...

Thank you so much for going for me!

Teresa, He isn't what I would call "sweet". More like "spicy".

Teresa said...

Spicy is fun though...provided you survive the experience.

LauraB said...

Hey, Max can be very sweet! He just needs the right movitivation.