Saturday, December 6, 2008

Santa's little helpers

TUESDAY, DECEMBER 2nd - 2008

Today I started working on my mom's Christmas tree.  I'm behind schedule this year.  Everything is usually done by now.  I've actually started everything, but other than the lights on my house, nothing is finished yet.  I feel like a Christmas elf doing all of the decorating both here and at my mom's house.  Oh well, it's fun.

Today I had 2 helpers.  This one did the oh so important job of holding the top of the tree in place and rotating it for me so I could put the lights on it:
Wow that fireplace in the background is gorgeous.  Someone did a really good job restoring that.  I'm just sayin'.  

This helper took all of the branches out of the box and put them into piles for me:
I'm sad the picture is blurry, but the expression on his face says it all.  He loved playing with those branches and he loved the Christmas lights.  I can't wait to get the tree done.  I know of at least one kid who will enjoy it.

4 comments:

Karen Lambson said...

I am amazed that Joshua got all of the branches in the right piles. Maybe he had a little help. Thanks for decorating our home for us. We do appreciate you Kim

LauraB said...

And I would appreciate you as well if you would ocme put up my Christmas tree! How about just the tree and the lights and I'll do the rest??

Teresa said...

I love decorating. It's taking everything down that I can't stand.

Sheri said...

I'm with Teresa. The de-mantling stinks.

P.S. You rock!