Saturday, December 27, 2008

Calendar pages

TUESDAY, DECEMBER 23rd - 2008

This is what I did all morning and half of the afternoon:
Pay no attention to the annoying white spot - it's not on the actual calendar page, it's just in this photo.  I forgot to turn my flash off my camera.  Oh well.

Every year we (Sheri, Trina, Tricia and I ) make a calendar for my mom and for Grandmother.  And every year I wait until the last minute to do it (anyone surprised by that?).  Usually, I am finishing my pages on Christmas Eve, but this year I was determined not to do that.  So, I spent most of the day working on it, and I got it done.  Woo hoo!  

Joe was a big help this year.  He helped me pick out colors and even gave me suggestions on how I should lay out the pages.  I loved it.  Why don't I scrapbook more often?

I think next year I'm going to have a monthly scrapbook day.  Anyone interested in joining me?

4 comments:

Teresa said...

I have sooo been wanting to do that but haven't found any takers. If you start up such a club, let me know!

LauraB said...

I would love to...but I'm so committed to several other projects right now that I don't know if I'd have the time or energy! If you decide to, let me know.

ducklips said...

I would love to come. Let me know when.

Sheri said...

I'm for that.