Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Organ Stop

FRIDAY, DECEMBER 19th - 2008

Joe & I did some last minute Christmas shopping this morning.  We braved the mall.  Actually, it wasn't too bad because we went at 9:00 right when it opened.  When we were leaving around 11:00, it was completely insane.  I'm glad we got out when we did.

Today was Michael's birthday.  As we do every year for his birthday, we headed to Organ Stop Pizza to celebrate.
It's a fun tradition.  The boys love to put in requests.  He'll play Star Wars, and Phantom of the Opera, in addition to the traditional Christmas songs.
It was a fun day.  Happy Birthday Michael.

I also want to give a big "thank you" to Charlotte for really making my day.  You are so thoughtful and I really appreciate your gift.  You're awesome!

1 comment:

Sheri said...

I complain every year about going to Organ Stop, but I love it! Pizza and music - what's not to love?