Sunday, December 28, 2008

Merry Christmas

THURSDAY, DECEMBER 25th-2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Here's Joe peeking around the corner.  He can't wait to go check his stocking:

Rock band 2 - just what he wanted!

Of course we had to try it out right away.  Brian, Joe and I started a band this morning.  Joe is on guitar, I'm drums and Brian is our lead singer.  Yeah, we rock.

After reluctantly turning off rock band, we headed over to my parents house for the reading of the Christmas story from Luke.  This is the first year I ever remember my dad not reading it.  He had lost his voice, and so my mom read this year.  Then, we let the kids go for their presents while Jared and Brian made us breakfast.  Thank you Jared - SO MUCH for the venison.  It was awesome!  We even snagged some extra to take home.

I, of course took tons of pictures at my mom's house, but I won't display them all here.  I'll just show my favorite:
It's my favorite for several reasons.  First, It's a picture of Jared Ammon.  I don't have hardly any of those any more.  Secondly, he's hugging his mother.  How can you not love that?  And thirdly, it kind of looks like Sheri's head is growing out of his back, and how awesome is that?

After hanging out a while we went home and played rock band again for a long time.  Then, we decided to go and see a movie.  We went and saw "Bedtime Stories".  Michael came with us.  I have to say, I thought it was pretty good.  

This has by far been the least stressful Christmas for me in a very long time.  It was a very happy day.  

I hope you all had a great Christmas too!

6 comments:

LauraB said...

That is a great picture! What a handsome guy!

LauraB said...

P.S. That comment goes for both subjects!

prism said...

Hey, Kim - thanks for sharing. That photo is great - love it.

We got RockBand 2 also - maybe we could play you online sometime - do you have x-box Live?

Merry Christmas to you all.

~a

Kim said...

We don't have x-box live, we have a PS3. That just means that you'll have to come to town for a visit so we can play. Sounds like a plan to me.

Teresa said...

Merry Christmas. It sounds like you had a great time.

Sheri said...

That is a good picture of J. Too bad my big fat face is in the background.