Saturday, December 6, 2008

White Christmas?

WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 3rd - 2008

I finally got some of the Christmas decorating finished.  The lights at my mom's house are done.  You can't see them all because I didn't stand back far enough to photograph the whole house.  Oh well.  Now, if I could just get the trees finished, I think I'd be a little more in the Christmas spirit.
Stacy took Joshua outside to see the lights tonight.  She asked if he liked them.  He did.  But then he asked her "where is the Christmas snow?"  That's what I'd like to know.  Just once in my life, I'd love to have a White Christmas.  Maybe I can talk Brian and Joseph into spending Christmas at the cabin ( I doubt it, but a girl can dream).  

4 comments:

Jamie said...

You're more than welcome to come to our house for Christmas. It should be nice and white.

Teresa said...

Nicely done. Do you rent out your lighting services?

Sheri said...

You do a great job every year. MOm is lucky to have you -your her least "needy" daughter and you help her the most.

Karen Lambson said...

Well said Sheri.