Saturday, December 6, 2008

Laundry

MONDAY, DECEMBER 1st - 2008

The worst thing about going on a trip is all of the laundry when you get home.  I spent the day unpacking and doing laundry.  Most everything smelled like pine trees.  It made me miss the cabin.  I actually don't mind laundry too much.  I love the smell of my laundry detergent.  It makes me happy.  
I used to use "Cheer", because I just liked the name of it.  It sounded happy.  But I had a coupon for "Gain" once, and it was on sale (hey, I am a bargain shopper) so I tried it out.  I love love love the smell of it.  I've been using it ever since.  I should get paid for advertising for them.   Everything from the trip is clean now.  Folding it and actually putting it away, we'll that's another story.

Do you enjoy doing the laundry?  What laundry detergent do you use?

5 comments:

Karen Lambson said...

I would rather do the dishes than the laundry. I have to buy a detergent with no fragrance because of Dad's allergies. No fun.

LauraB said...

I hear ya, sista! I'm not even done with all our laundry from hunting camp!! As far as what detergent - whatever is the cheapest. Right now I'm on the Costco brand suds. I'm not feelin' it though - no really good smell to it!

Charlotte said...

Well I HATE laundry. I'll be the opposite of you, little miss advertiser. Do not ever buy the new front load washers!! The laundry takes twice as long to do, so I really don't get the energy effecient. Less water but double the electricity?????

Teresa said...

I have to admit, I still use baby detergent on Jack's clothes because I love the way they smell. I can't give it up.

Sheri said...

I don't mind the laundry part - it's the putting away that I hate. I use ALL, but I think I'll try Gain.