Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving

THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 27th - 2008

We spent Thanksgiving day at Brian's parents house.  His brother Mark was in town, and his sister Denise's family was there as well.  Great Grandma Horak is also in town too.  We spent a long, leisurely afternoon/evening hanging out with the family.  Joe and his cousin D had a lot of fun hanging out together.  Here they are out on the patio drawing pictures.  
My favorite things about today:  The weather, the clouds and cool weather really made my day; Hanging out all afternoon on the patio; I didn't have to cook, or clean a thing;  Beating D at a game of Super Smash Brothers.  I had NO idea what I was doing, I just pushed a lot of buttons really fast - beginners luck, I guess;  Taking the test on the Kung Fu Panda DVD to see which of the characters we were most like.  I was Viper.  Following tradition tonight and going to "the street" to see all the Christmas lights; Spending the whole entire day with Brian and Joseph.  Hope your day was as happy as mine.

1 comment:

Sheri said...

It was such a beautiful Thanksgiving. I'm so thankful for the rain!