Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Merry Christmas Drake & Josh

SATURDAY, DECEMBER 6th - 2008

The boys got together this afternoon and watched "Merry Christmas Drake & Josh".  Joe and Michael had been planning this for a while.  They are the ones who love to watch "Drake & Josh" for tips on how to pick up girls.  If you don't know what "Drake & Josh" is, then you probably don't have a boy between the ages of 6 and 12.  It is a show on Nickelodeon  about 2 brothers.  

Anyway, they have been planning to watch this for a while.  It aired originally last night.  But, sadly Joe and Brian were away on a scout camp out, so I taped it, and the boys all came over this afternoon and watched it.
Joe and I thought it was great.  The other boys liked it, but didn't think it was enough like the t.v. show.  Whatever.  There is a whole scene where a little boy gets a monkey for Christmas, which is hilarious.  Crazy Steve is my favorite "Drake & Josh" character.  For me, he makes the show.

The guys had a fun time hanging out this afternoon.  

3 comments:

Teresa said...

You are going to have so much trouble with the girl crazy son of yours...

Merilee said...

I love crazy Steve. We also watched the Drake & Josh special. I really wasn't planning on it but I got sucked in.

Sheri said...

Crazy Steve is my favorite too.