Friday, December 19, 2008

gimp

WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 17th - 2008

My dad had surgery on his knee this morning.  This is what I saw when I came to visit this afternoon:
Apparently the little gimp is helping the big gimp with his crutches.  Don't let the little gimp fool you.  He can get around just fine with that cast on.  The big gimp, however, will be needing those crutches a while.  

Dad was feeling pretty good this afternoon.  I think it was all the drugs.  When the medicine wears off, he will probably be hurting pretty bad.  We would appreciate it if you would keep him in your prayers.  Thanks!

4 comments:

Teresa said...

What a pair. I'm wishing everyone a quick recovery!

Sheri said...

I feel so bad for dad.

:(

prism said...

poor Papa Smurf! Please give him a big hug for me. :-)

ducklips said...

that is a cute picture that the little gimp will treasure when he grows up.

Hope they both have a speedy recovery