Sunday, February 8, 2009

I can't think of a title for this post

THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 5th - 2009

After a VERY long and crappy visit to the doctors office this morning, I went to my mom's to see the kiddo's.  Sadly, Addy and Ro were just leaving.  But, Stacy, my mom, Joshua and I decided to walk down to the park.  It was fun to see how excited Joshua was to get out of the house.  I love kids.  It sure doesn't take very much to make them happy.  
This afternoon I somehow got suckered into playing laser tag with the boys.   The first game wasn't so bad.  I was on a team, and my team won.  Then, we played every man for himself (or herself).  I think I was out within 5 minutes.  Dallin, Joe and Alex all went for me.  I guess when you are the oldest and the slowest, you make an easy target.  Oh well, it was fun.  
Doesn't Joe's shirt look a lot like my "art" photo?
Maybe I was inspired by it.  

2 comments:

Sheri said...

That laser tag is so much fun.

Teresa said...

You just can't be sad when you are around kids--they are the best!