Monday, February 23, 2009

babysitting

FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 20th - 2009

Today is my fabulous sister Sheri's birthday (the day I took these photo's, not the day I posted them - you know what I mean).  Tonight Joe, Brian and I went to her house to babysit so she and Ian could go out and celebrate.

This is what it looks like when I babysit:
Just kidding.  That was just some fake fighting going on there (at least at first it was).

This is what we really did:
Joe helped watch Evan and Max.  Alex kept Joe company.  Max told us about all of the new Spongebob episodes he's seen lately.  Evan played with this boat.  He carried it around the entire time - about 3 hours.  And Ben behaved like an angel:
He taught me how to play a game on the computer.  And then we all watched a movie on the couch.  It was pretty fun.

Happy Birthday Sheri.  I wonder, did you get your present from Max?  Did he mind for half a day?

3 comments:

Sheri said...

Thank you so much for babysitting. Max didn't mind any more than usual. Oh well, it's the thought that counts, right?

Teresa said...

What a fun night. I bet it didn't feel like work at all!

Unknown said...

You are so nice to do that! Also you are doing great on your running! Keep it up you will be so happy you did!