Thursday, February 19, 2009

American Idol

WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 18th - 2009

Tonight was the results show for American Idol where they picked the first 3 finalists.  Does anyone else hate the new format for the way they are picking the contestants this year?  And what's with letting America pick the top 12?  I have a love/hate relationship with this show.  It drives me crazy.  

Anyway.  These 2 were my favorite from the first group of 12 and I was happy they made it through.
But what was with that 3rd guy?  I know he sounded better during Hollywood week, but he kind of sucked on Tuesday night.  I don't care how nice of a guy he is, he didn't deserve to be the 3rd pick.  It's just my opinion.  What did you guys think?  Who were your favorites?

6 comments:

Sheri said...

I haven't really got into AI this year. We did watch a little on Wednesday, and Ian was happy with the ones that made it through.

Shauna said...

We keep forgetting to DVR the show so we have only seen two shows. I was confused as to what they were doing on Wednesday - choosing only three out of the 12. I really like the girl that was chosen (I don't even know her name.)I definitely did not like Tatiana's?? personality and I'm glad she didn't make it.

AZ Hey-mon said...

I completely agree with you! I have about 3 others that I would have picked before hte 3rd guy. But I gotta say I am glad that giggle girl is gone. She seemed a little (a lot) CRAZY. cya morrow!
Thanks again for your help. made me miss the good ol' days.

Trina said...

I did not like any of the girls really. Although I do like that Casey's girls hair cut! And I like Anoope dog soley for his name. But I somtimes think I want to "dirty up my style" too. She does look great. Thanks for havin my kids the other day. You are always helping Darrel out and it is so nice nice nice of you. You know we are always willing to return the favor.:)

Karen Lambson said...

I thought Tatiana deserved 3rd place. I definitely agree with your first two picks.

LauraB said...

I refuse to watch until it's time for the REAL American Idol contestants to perform. Tell me when it REALLY starts, and then I'll have an opinion. Maybe. I'm not sure I'm going to like 4 judges. Kinda upsets the balance. What do I know - haven't watched it yet.