Monday, February 2, 2009

America's Best

MONDAY, JANUARY 26th - 2009

So, once again, Sheri and I are on the same wavelength and once AGAIN she beat me at posting.  I guess I'm just not as vigilant at it as she is (I am a week behind in posting my pictures).  

Anyway, here is my picture for the day:

Yes, that is from America's Best Dance Crew.  Joe and I have been watching it and OF COURSE our favorite is Quest crew (pictured).  5 of them have tried out for my favorite show - So You Think You Can Dance, and 3 of them actually made it onto the show.  Also, they are just awesome.  

I don't think it's on Monday nights, but I have DVR and so we were watching it today.  I have to DVR shows from MTV because Joe is NOT ALLOWED to watch the commercials that come on during this show.  It's sad when you have to edit for commercials.  

I was going to end this by asking, what are you watching, but Sheri already did that so... whatever....

1 comment:

Sheri said...

I love that show. Did you see the one where they are all blindfolded? And Ryan does a backflip at the end? SWEET!