Friday, February 27, 2009

Catch a wave

MONDAY FEBRUARY 23rd - 2009

This is the time of year when the boys spend A LOT of time outside.  They have to get as much outside play as possible because in a couple of months it will be too hot to even go outside.

Joe's favorite activity of late is riding his wave:
Dallin's got one too.  They ride them outside at grandma's house.
Even Alex gave it a try:
It's not as easy as it looks.  You have to have great balance just to get started.  I tried it once and came close to really hurting myself.  It's not as easy as a skateboard.  I won't be trying it again.  I'll leave the waving to the boys.  

It does my heart good to see them outside instead of indoors playing video games.

1 comment:

Sheri said...

Alex is getting better at it. I haven't even tried it - I know better ! :)