Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Max the monkey

FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 6th - 2009

Today I helped my mom babysit Evan and Max.  Isn't Evan such a cutie?
Max and Evan are climbers.  We had to follow them around everywhere.  
I told Max that they were like little monkeys.  He thought that was hilarious.  He also decided to show me all of his climbing skills.  We had a little monkey photo shoot.  He would run around the back yard and climb on something and then yell: "did you get it?  Did you get that picture?"
"Kimmy, look, do you see me?"
"It goes faster if you close your eyes."
"Look how tall I am."
"Did you get it?  Do I need to do it  again?"
Here's the monkey holding on for dear life:
What cute little monkeys they are.  I am glad I got to see them today.

4 comments:

LauraB said...

I LOVE that last picture! He looks so sweet!!

Teresa said...

Those are great pics!

Sheri said...

Laura, I don't know if I'd call him sweet, but he sure is fun. Thank you Kim! Evan and Max both keep asking about you :)

ducklips said...

Those are the most fun photo shoots. Cute boys!