Thursday, January 22, 2009

Saturday in numbers

SATURDAY, JANUARY 17th - 2009


The number of miles I did at the gym today. For those of you avid exercisers out there, this may not seem like a lot, but for me, it was the most I've done in a long long time.







The number of miles Joe did on his scout hike today (add a .3 to that).  Good considering he really didn't want to go.






The number of boys Brian took to the movies this afternoon.









The number of hours I had all to myself.










The number of hours I spent on the couch doing absolutely nothing.  It was great! Hey, I had to have some recovery time from my morning at the gym.  




7 comments:

prism said...

5 miles! That's impressive. Nice! I need to start doing that more, I guess. Well, I've never exercised at a gym, but at home + jogging around the neighborhood. Haven't done 5 miles since probably Jr. High. Good job!

Unknown said...

Kim, that is amazing!! I can't even think about 5 miles. Especially at the gym. I think 4 is my max on a treadmil. You're on your way- Congrats!!

Trina said...

KIM! WOO HOO! 5 miles holy cow good job! I wish I did 5 miles today. And 2 hours to yourself!

LauraB said...

Holy Hannah! That's great, Kim!

Sheri said...

5 miles is awesome! the most I do consecutively is 4. Way too go!

Shauna said...

You should be very proud of 5 miles! I've never done 5 miles before in my life.

AZ Hey-mon said...

How come you aren't calling me to join you at the gym!?! YOur are missing the opportunity of kicking my booty. I think 1 1/2 miles kills me and that was when I was going to the gym. I haven't been for over a month now. Make me go!