Tuesday, January 6, 2009

my son wishes he was 6Teen

MONDAY, DECEMBER 29th - 2008

I was feeling pretty sick today again, so Joe was pretty much free to do whatever he wanted.  He came in the bedroom with me and watched t.v. for a while.   Of course, HE got to control the t.v.  This is what we watched - A LOT. 
I've never heard of this show before, but it's one of his new favorites.  It's about 6 teenagers who pretty much hang out at the mall.  The trouble is, some of the episodes are rated tv PG and some are PG 13.  I've learned that he will not be watching the PG 13 ones.  The PG ones are ok.  Joe loves this show because he is dying to be a teenager already.  What happened?  He's only 11 and he's already obsessed with girls.  He also reminds me constantly that he will be able to drive in 5 years.  What's his hurry to grow up?  It's already gone by too fast for me.  Why does he want to grow up faster?  


1 comment:

Sheri said...

Dude, I didn't know there were ratings on that show! Xander loves it too so I just let him watch it...I'm going to have to be better at supervising.