Thursday, January 1, 2009

more rock band

SATURDAY, DECEMBER 27th - 2008

Hello, my name is Kim and I am a rock band-aholic.  So, we've only had this thing 2 days and I can't stop playing it.  I think I played more today than Joseph did.  Things are starting to suffer because of it.  My house is still messy from Christmas, but I don't seem to care.  All I can think is "one more song".  Finally this afternoon, Michael and Dallin came over to play.  I was forced to relinquish my drumsticks.  
Michael really gets into it:
Here they are ladies and gentlemen, the band you've all been waiting to hear - Concrete Jungle.
I think Dallin came up with their band name.  I forgot to mention Michael, Alex and Joe's band name from yesterday.  They called themselves Bloodbath and Beyond.  Michael came up with that one.

2 comments:

Teresa said...

How fun. We got Guitar Hero for the girls and they are seriously addicted, so I can only imagine that rock band must be fun!

Sheri said...

You know how I feel about Rock Band.

In case you don't - I LOVE IT!