Thursday, January 22, 2009

music therapy

FRIDAY, JANUARY 16TH - 2009

So, I've had a severe case of the grouchies for about 2 days now.  I don't know what my problem is, I've just been in a BAD mood.  No particular reason.  Today was not looking up.  I had a TON of errands to run, and I really dislike running errands.  The only benefit of being in the car all day is that I get to listen to music - and I LOVE music.  So, to make the errands more enjoyable I popped in a cd, rolled down the windows and sang along really loudly.  My music of choice?  The All American Rejects.  They are my current favorite.  I can't get enough of them.
I was feeling much better in no time.  It's funny how music does that to me.  It makes everything better.  Even 5 hours of errands (I'm NOT even joking - I was in the car for about 5 hours today).   The only problem is that now I am dying to see them in concert.

What is your therapy?  What makes you feel better when you are down?

8 comments:

Brian said...

Do you really want me to answer that question?

prism said...

a nature walk, painting, ice cream, making a thankful list, and if all else fails, prayer

Teresa said...

Have you heard their cover of the Britney Spears song? It is great. Stuart found it on-line.

Sheri said...

music, chocolate and good sex. Not just sex, good sex. Hey! You asked!

Can you PLEASE burn that cd and the James cd for me? If you need cd's I have TONS! PLEASE! It will be my early birthday present.

Brian said...

Well, Sheri, I just hinted at it. Way to go all the way and say it!!!

Kim said...

Ya, way to go. You know Joseph reads this blog everyday. Thanks guys!

Sheri said...

I'm sorry. But you asked! I'll keep my comments G rated from now on. You can erase my comment if you want.

AZ Hey-mon said...

I read your blog, never a dull moment here.