Sunday, January 11, 2009

My date with Evan

THURSDAY, JANUARY 8th - 2009

Today I had a date with a REALLY cute boy!

He drives a HOT car.
He was a little shy at first, I couldn't hardly get him to look at me.
Then, his friend tagged along, and everything was ok.
We played cars.
We played Buzz Lightyear.

Then, we watched Buzz Lightyear.
We played on the swings for a while.
And then, we went for a walk.
We checked the trees for birdies.
We explored some wilderness.
We stopped in the grass a while.
Then we went down to the end of the road and watched the cars.  Evan really liked the trucks.
We had a good time.
It was a great date.  I'd do it again any time.  However, only 2 of the 3 musketeers were there.  Next time we need Rowan there for sure.

4 comments:

Brian said...

Should I be worried? A cute guy with a hot car??? It's more than I got to offer!

Sheri said...

I teared up a little reading this. I'm so grateful that you are my sister and that you are such a wonderful aunt to my boys. They are so lucky to have you in their lives.

ducklips said...

Those boys wives will one day love those photos. I love them anyway.

Teresa said...

I really loved this post!

What a perfect day. You took such great pics.