Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy Birthday to me

WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 31st - 2008

Happy Birthday to me.  Today was a fun day.  This morning, Joe and I went shopping with Grandma and Addy.  Then, Joe and I met up with Brian for lunch.  Yes, sadly he had to work on my birthday, but we were happy he could come to lunch with us.  

Tonight was the usual party at my mom's house.  The planned 80's party got re-scheduled for next year.  We were smaller in numbers this year.  Most of the Gonzo's were at the cabin, and Jared and Tricia stayed home.  So, it was us, the Trezise's and Darrel and Trina's family.  Jared Ammon and his friend Taylor were there, and Tiffany stopped by for a while with her kids.  We had Rock band set up both upstairs and downstairs and we all took turns rocking out.  Jared Ammon and Taylor were amazing (see Sheri's blog for pictures).  Sheri and Tiffany played some Settler's and the kids just ran around being kids.  It was fun.

At midnight we ran outside and made as much noise as possible.

Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Happy Happy Birthday Kim!

Sheri said...

Happy belated birthday.

I love you like a sister.