Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Help!

THURSDAY, JANUARY 22nd - 2009

Tonight Joe and I went to orientation for Junior High School.  WHAT?  How did this happen?  How did he get to be old enough to be in junior high school?  I'm freaking out here.  Also, I need help.  I don't know which school to choose.  Right now I have 3 different schools in mind and I have pro's and con's for each one, but I really can't decide.
So, I need some advice for anyone who has already been through this.  How did you pick a school?  Which school did you pick?  Did you like it?  If so, why?  I can't wait much longer to decide.  All of the schools are registering now.  Like I said.  I'm freaking out.  Any advice would be much appreciated.  

11 comments:

Karen Lambson said...

My vote is Heritage Academy

Darrel said...

Why not Willis? It is so close.

Tim said...

Darrel, that is horrible advice. Kim, go with Bogle. More money in the area means more money in the school. Or, send him to Willis, and he can join a gang and get a sweet tattoo of a squirrel and an oyster playing backgammon on an anchor...your choice.

Brian said...

I vote Heritage or Hamilton Prep. But that's just my opinion. What say do I have? It's not like I am his father or anything.

Teresa said...

Hey Tim! I went to Willis Jr. High (although that was many years ago) and I managed to leave tattoo free.

Tim said...

Teresa, you were one of the lucky ones. Becca also went to Willis...that's all I am going to say.

(I guess that means great things can come from Willis, though).

By the way, I went to Bogle - I thought it was great.

LauraB said...

So, where's Becca's tattoo?

Tim said...

Laura, Laura, Laura, Laura...

W.V. - whonters, i.e. - The boy went all whonters when the '52 Ferrari pull into the gas station.

AZ Hey-mon said...

We really like Hamilton Prep. for us it was it or SanTan, our home school.

Sheri said...

There are alot of things to consider. But I'd say prayer about it. And fast. It's a big decision.

Sheri said...

Also with all of the Budget cuts, I hear they might be getting rid of Hamilton Prep.