Thursday, January 1, 2009

It's yummy good

SUNDAY, DECEMBER 28th - 2008

I've been having all different kinds of health problems lately, and they all seemed to manifest today.  So, I spent most of the day in bed.  I didn't really have a picture of the day, so I tried to think of something good that I could blog about.  So here goes.  Today I am thankful for Wallflowers.  You plug them in and attach a refill with a yummy smell at the bottom and they make your house smell really good.  This one is called "creamy nutmeg".  It is currently in my bathroom.  Now, instead of smelling like pee (what is it about boys?), my bathroom smells yummy instead.
I have this one in my hallway and kitchen:
It's midnight pomegranate and it smells fabulous.  Sometimes I find myself walking into my hallway just to smell it.  Yum.  

Well, that's it.  I know it's not much, but it was a bright spot in my not so great day.

4 comments:

Brian said...

Just don't group me together with the "other" boy's pee mishaps!!!

LauraB said...

Happy Birthday, Kimmy! Uh...I was a little disappointed that I couldn't dress up like Cyndi Lauper and dance around all night. Next year??

ducklips said...

Hope you are feeling better.
I love good smells like that. I have a creamy nutmeg room spray that I love. The midnight pomegranate sounds sublime.

Sheri said...

I want to try those. I love good smells (as opposed to bad smells) :)