Saturday, January 17, 2009

Happy

MONDAY, JANUARY 12th - 2009

This morning I got a call from my mom telling me that Addy & Ro were there.   So of course, I rushed right over.  I love hanging out with these kids.  Addy and I went downstairs to play dolls.  Joshua and Rowan came downstairs to play too.  Don't worry Darrel, Ro didn't play dolls with us.  He just stole mine out of my hands and ran for it.  That's why he looks so happy here, he thinks he got away with it.  
Speaking of happy - Ro is one of the happiest people I know.  His smile just lights up a room.  Just look at it (go on and take another look at the picture, I'll wait).  And, just about everything makes him happy.  I love his playful personality and his cute smile.  It's contagious.  I just dare you to try being in a bad mood when your around a kid with a smile like his.  

Today was a happy day.  

4 comments:

Karen Lambson said...

Hi Kim,

I am in Beijing checking out your blog. Before I left home Joshua kept asking if he could play Barbies. I'm sure you can imagine the reaction he got from Dallin and Michael.

Mom

PS It's freezing cold here. We are off to see the great wall today.

Kim said...

Hi mom! I hope you are having fun. I'm jealous, both of the freezing cold and the fact that you get to see the great wall today. Have fun.

Sheri said...

Rowan is such a joy to be around. I love having him over.

Teresa said...

That is really a wonderful smile. I agree. I can't be in a bad mood around kids. They are a great for elevating your spirit!