Friday, January 23, 2009

Joe's room

SUNDAY, JANUARY 18th - 2009

Now that we get home from church at noon on Sundays, the day seems to drag on and on.  By late afternoon Joe and I are bored.  I'm thinking what can I possibly take for my picture of the day today?  It's just a lazy Sunday.  Nothing special.  So, Joe and I decide to take pictures of his room.   Here are a few:

The skeleton pirate that guards the entrance:
One of the MANY dragons that guard the inside:
His favorite superhero action figure:
And, his most prized possessions  - his guitar and his kitty (that is Shadow's favorite chair to sit in).
We somehow neglected to take a picture of his 2nd most prized possession - his books.

What are some of your prized possessions (try and keep it clean this time Sheri - jk)?

1 comment:

Sheri said...

I love my books too. And my shoes. And my clothes. And my bed.