Tuesday, August 12, 2008

SYTYCD finale party

THURSDAY, AUGUST 7TH - 2008

The problem with having a sister who also blogs, and who is better at updating than you are is that when you do something together, she will inevitably blog first, so this will probably be a repeat for most all of you, but oh well....

Thursday was the So You Think You Can Dance Finale.  I went to my mom's to watch the show.  We had to bring  a dish that represented the show.  I brought Mandy S'mores, because Mandy Moore is my favorite choreographer (except for Wade, who was hardly on it this year).  I also love Napolean and Tabitha.  They are a close second.  

Tiffany outdid herself.  Not only did she bring berry "crump"ble, but she brought the Hot Tamale train.  It was awesome.
I also liked the Kit Cat Deely and the M & M's which worked for Mia Michaels, Mandy Moore, and Mary Murphy.  There are a lot of M & M's on the show.
The party got a lot more fun when this group showed up.  I think we should all come in costume next year.

I was disappointed that Twitch lost.  Who wasn't?  Everyone I talked to wanted him to win, so how come Joshua did?  

The only thing that I thought was lame was that the 1st place and 3rd place winners got money, and the 2nd place and 4th place got nothing.  They worked just as hard that last week, they deserved to walk away with something.

I can't wait to see the tour in October.

2 comments:

Sheri said...

I might be better at updating, but your pictures are wayyy better.

Jamie said...

Kim - Jon and I both wanted Joshua to win. Twitch was awesome, but Joshua was a better all around dancer - especially for not having any training. So, know you 2 people who were rooting for Joshua!