Thursday, August 7, 2008

License plate game

FRIDAY, AUGUST 1st - 2008


When I was younger, my family went on a lot of road trips.  My mom had to find a way to keep 5 kids busy in the car, so we'd play all sorts of car games.  One of my favorites was the license plate game.  You try to find as many out of state license plates as you can.  This game stuck with me.  I still play when I go on long trips.  I'll write out all 50 states and then cross them off when I find them.  I never get all 50.  The 2 hardest license plates for me are West Virginia and Delaware.  I only recall seeing West Virginia once in my life.  I think Delaware I've seen maybe 3 times.  So, how sad is it that when I saw a West Virginia license plate today I got super excited.  Joe thought I was a little crazy.  I decided it was time to start a new game.  I think I'll do good this time.  I already got the hardest one.  

4 comments:

Karen Lambson said...

Do you think West Virginia is running from the law? It looks like those plates are expired.

Sheri said...

You are crazy.

Can I play?

Teresa said...

OK, that is a weird state slogan.

Kim said...

I saw Delaware too recently -Woo Hoo!