Saturday, August 9, 2008

Coupons

SUNDAY, AUGUST 3rd - 2008


Anyone who knows me knows that I like to get a good deal.  I hate to pay full price for anything.  It's a sickness really.  Anyway, I have been cutting coupons for a while now.  I used to make my mom buy 2 Sunday papers so I could could get double the coupons.  Now, thanks to my friend Gina, I don't have to do that.  She is a coupon shopper, like me, and she has access to tons of Sunday coupons.  Now, when I go to church, she brings me some.  It's nice to know someone has the same obsession with getting a good deal.  She takes good care of me and my coupon needs.  

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Stuart is that way, he can't stand to pay full price for anything. He's started to rub off on me. I am getting pretty good at negotiating prices most everywhere I go, just by asking for a discount (even at Target!)

Sheri said...

I want a coupon person. I want someone who takes care of me and my needs.

I'm just saying...