Thursday, August 21, 2008

2 things I hate

FRIDAY, AUGUST 15th - 2008

2 things I hate today:    1.  Grass that grows in the rocks where it shouldn't
                                          2.  Homeowners associations that threaten to fine you 
                                                if grass isn't pulled.

Guess what I did for an hour this morning?  

ok, so I'm feeling slightly guilty about complaining, so I'll add 2 things I love:  1.  The rain that fell for a long time last night.  The ground was still damp this morning, and it made the grass easier to pull.   2.  I got to go to a movie with my mom today.

4 comments:

Darrel said...

Don't even get me started about HOA's. Ours runs our neighborhood like a communist regime.

Sheri said...

Call me, I LOVE to pull grass - I'm not kidding.

Brian said...

Sheri, I think you need help!!!

Sheri said...

It's good therapy - trust me, Brian.