Sunday, August 3, 2008

The next Criss Angel?

Saturday, July 26th - 2008


So, Joe's newest obsession is magic tricks.  It started off with card tricks.  He has a few really good ones.  Then he started practicing coin tricks.  He can also make a toothpick disappear, and re-appear quite convincingly.  He is now working on levitating.  He is obsessed with all things magic lately.  He wants to be the next Criss Angel.  He needs a good stage name.  Any suggestions?

We went back to school shopping today.  He needed new shoes.  We also picked up some clothes and school supplies.  It was fun hanging out with Joe today.  He is really good company.  Of course, he had to bring the cards along.  

4 comments:

prism said...

Joe Schmoe? haha....
Mo-Joe? hehee

Ethan says GI Joe

Joe Kerr? (say it all together)
Joe Kester (slight variation on above)

Yeah, I know... they're probably not "cool" enough names... sorry. (That's because I'm a geek - I admit it.) But, hey, if you need a logo - call me. ;-)

Teresa said...

I like "Mystic Joe".

BTW, I'm now really wanting Otter Pops. It's been a long time since I've had them and they sound really good right now.

Sheri said...

DON'T LET HIM LEVITATE!

LauraB said...

J-Man the Magician (kinda need to put the emphasis on "cian" at the end of Magician!).