Monday, August 25, 2008

babysitting Josh

WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 20th - 2008


I babysat Joshua today.  He went with me to pick up Joe from school.  While we waited we looked for birdies and school buses and we sang songs.  After picking up Joe we went back to our house for a while.  I was a little nervous because Joshua has never been to my house, and I have 2 very large kitties.  I thought he would freak out.

He was fine and made friends with the kitties very quickly.  Tiger is the most people friendly of the two.  He let Joshua pet him.  He even meowed for him.  Josh loved that.
Here he is trying to show Shadow the birdies outside of the window.
I had fun hanging with Joshua today.  He is a sweetie.  

2 comments:

Teresa said...

How sweet. Jack just loves animals, but unfortunately, is allergic. He will beat on the TV when he sees animals on the screen.

Sheri said...

He is definitely a character. and he still won't share Buzz with evan.