Saturday, August 9, 2008

Stalling Issues

MONDAY, AUGUST 4th - 2008

Joseph's "stalling" issue has become completely out of hand.  I'm not kidding when I say that tonight's bed time ritual took and hour and a half.  It SHOULD take about 30 minutes.  

This is what he was doing when he was supposed to be brushing his teeth.  I seriously think I need to remove all of the mirrors from my house.  Things would get done much quicker.

Then I have to turn into mean mom, and threaten him.  Then he says:  "gosh mom, why are you so mad?  You don't have to be mean to me."  Well, when I ask nicely 15 times and that doesn't work, then YES, I do have to be mean.  My least favorite words in the English language:  "Hold On!"


4 comments:

Teresa said...

Does this kid have a future as an entertainer?

Sheri said...

He looks kind of freaky.

LauraB said...

I'll leave a comment in second, just, ummm, hold on!

Kim said...

Hillarious!