Monday, August 18, 2008

The Next Criss Angel - part 2

SATURDAY, AUGUST 9th - 2008

So, we all know that a great magician has to have a great look.  This seems to be the look that our Criss Angel in training has decided on.  I'm sure many of you have seen Joseph sporting this new outfit.  He feels it portrays a certain cool, magician type look.  I had to take the picture from the side so you could see the bandana in his back pocket.  Doesn't he look ready to put on a great show?


Joe, Brian and I went and saw Journey To The Center Of The Earth in 3-D.  Joe decided to keep his glasses.  They go well with his new look don't you think?

3 comments:

Karen Lambson said...

I like the look. He looks like "Joe Cool."

Sheri said...

Seriously, Kim. You got a one of a kind cool kid there.

Teresa said...

What a look! I would pay to see him perform. Hopefully he remembers all the little people when he is famous.