Monday, August 18, 2008

Rowan's Birthday Party

MONDAY, AUGUST 11th - 2008

Today was Rowan's birthday party.  His actual birthday was on the 10th, but his party was tonight.  I just loved this picture I took while he was waiting to blow out the candles.
He got all kinds of toys.  This Batman toy seemed to be a crowd favorite.
I loved that whenever anyone called out Rowan's name, he would stop what he was doing, look up, and say "cheeeeeese", then promptly go back to whatever he was doing - even if you weren't taking a picture of him, he just assumed that you were, and that he needed to say "cheese".  
I had a fun time.  Thanks for inviting me to your party Ro!

3 comments:

Karen Lambson said...

Thanks for the great pictures of Rowan's party. My didn't turn out that great.

Sheri said...

Your pictures turned out great!

Teresa said...

how cute! That is a great smile you captured!