Thursday, April 30, 2009

Photo Tag

MONDAY, APRIL 27th - 2009

I was a slacker and didn't take any photo's today.  So, I decided to play photo tag instead.  A while back my friend Karen tagged me.  Here's how it works.  You go to your photo's, choose the 6th folder and pick the 6th image in the folder.  It's that simple.

I currently have over 85 folders holding over 13,000 pictures.  I didn't realize I had so many until I actually looked.  Hey, what can I say, I take a lot of photos.  So, going all the way back to the 6th folder took me back to over 2 years ago.

This is Joe at Disneyland (or California Adventure, actually).   It was in March of 2007.  Jared Ammon went with us.  This is one of my all time favorite pictures of Joe.  He just looks so happy.
I'm not going to "tag" anyone, but if you'd like to play along, feel free.  

8 comments:

dallin gonzales said...

i decided to do this, view mine here http://dallingonzales.blogspot.com/2009/04/following-tag.html

AZ Hey-mon said...

yea, thanks for doing it. Now I know you really do like me. I love the angle of this pic too. Super cute of Joe.
OH yea I try and save the snarky comments for your other half.

Sheri said...

He looks so young...and so cute :)

Teresa said...

He looks so much younger there. Wow, he is really growing up fast.

Becca said...

You have a great picture - ours would be one of Tim's architecture projects and not very exciting, so I'll opt out on the tag. I don't want anyone to think I am boring or lame - you know!

Sheri said...

i love the music. The 'back in the day' playlist is so nostalgic! i remember it all. it hurts to hear it- in a good way of course. so many memories. thanks. Ian

Tim said...

I don't know what to say about Becca calling one of my architecture projects 'not very exciting', 'boring', and 'lame' all in one comment...

Kim said...

Tim, I was kind of thinking the same thing.

I actually would be excited to see one of your architecture projects. I happen to love architecture.