Thursday, April 16, 2009

Happy Easter

SUNDAY, APRIL 12th - 2009

Happy Easter!  The Saturday before Easter we always spend with my family.  Easter Sunday we visit Brian's family.  It works out nicely that way.  We spent the afternoon visiting, the kids hunted eggs and, of course, there was more eating.  

The difference between Lambson family gatherings and Horak family gatherings is huge.  At the Lambson family gathering there were 23 adults and 20 kids.  And we were missing quite a few who live out of state (what, you can't come visit for Easter?)   At the Horak family gathering there were a grand total of 10 of us - 7 adults and 3 kids.  

For some reason I didn't take as many photo's today.  Here is one I liked of Joe and D.  I can't ever get them to be serious, but I still liked how this one turned out. 
Here's Joe showing off his new basketball skill.
That's it for today.  

I'm out!

6 comments:

Teresa said...

I can relate to this. It is the exact same with Stuart's family vs. mine. We are outnumbered by kids where they have very few running around. And, they can't compete with our sheer volume of family. If they get all the extended family together, they might have 15 people in the room. Our immediate family exceeds 20!

Becca said...

Lambsons must multiply like rabbits... Did I mention that I was pregnant? We tried to come visit for Easter, but people don't think we need time off - weird, I know.

Sheri said...

Is that Troy Bolton? Oh wait...it's Joe!

Awesome skillz Joe!

Tim said...

Who is Troy Bolton? I feel old - there was a time when I could tell you anything about any basketball player on any one of the NBA's 27 teams. Now, I'm not even sure how many teams there are.

Joe said...

Tim, don't feel bad. Troy Bolton is a character from the High School Musical movies. The fact that you don't know him means that you are not up to speed on your tween musicals.

Kim said...

Sorry, that was Kim, not Joe.