Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Jealous

TUESDAY, APRIL 28th - 2009

If the road to hell is paved with good intentions, then we all know where I'm headed.  

So much for my posting 3 a day until I am caught up.  I am now officially a week behind - oh well.  It's been a really long week.  "Just keep swimming", right?

Last night the world premiere for the new movie X-men Origins: Wolverine took place in Tempe, Arizona.  
Adam got to attend the premiere.  He wasn't just one of the thousands of people in the crowd, he actually got to go in and see the movie too.  Here he is showing off his autographs.  You can't actually read them, but they say "Hugh Jackman, Liev Schreiber, and Taylor Kitsch."


He did take actual pictures at the premiere, but since they are on my mom's camera, and she almost NEVER takes the pictures off of the camera, you'll just have to take my word for it.

Here's one I took off of the internet.  He didn't take this photo, but you get the idea.
Joe was incredibly jealous.  He is a huge Hugh Jackman fan and is counting down the days until he can see this movie.  He was especially excited because Gambit, one of his favorite comic book characters EVER is going to be in the movie.

I was excited about Gambit for other reasons.  While I am not as huge an X-men fan as Joe is, I am a huge fan of the actor they chose to play Gambit - Taylor Kitsch - a.k.a. "Tim Riggins" from Friday Night Lights:

I officially can't wait to see this movie now.

3 comments:

Sheri said...

Gambit was my favorite character besides Wolverine. I LOVED the movie. LOVED IT! I'd see it a million times - if only for Hugh's naked butt.

Teresa said...

Hugh's naked butt?! Why didn't you mention that Kim? Quite a selling point.

Brian said...

You love Tim Riggins, along with every other woman in the world, including Adam Lambert.