Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Xander's party

FRIDAY, APRIL 10th - 2009

Today was Xander's birthday party.  It was a surprise party.  Joe and I were assigned to keep Xander busy during the day so his mom could have time to set up, and all of the boys would have time to arrive.  We took him to see Monsters vs. Aliens.  It was pretty funny.  We all enjoyed it.

It was perfect timing too.  We had just enough time to get him back home on time.  Sheri had all of the boys waiting downstairs.  She then told him that Michael was down there and wanted to play.  He went down and was totally surprised when everyone jumped out.  Dallin took a video.  I was hoping Sheri would post it on her blog (hint hint).  

Anyway, here are some highlights of the party:

Laser tag - always fun.
Swimming - don't worry, the pool was heated.  
I can't resist this face:
Evan made a new friend:
The birthday boy blowing the candles out on his birthday doughnut:
There was also pizza and an ice cream eating contest.  It was a fun party.  

4 comments:

Teresa said...

LOVE LOVE the action shot in the pool--very cool. And Evan kissing the duck is so sweet.

LauraB said...

That was one SWEET party!!

Sheri said...

You and Joe are AWESOME! Thank you for helping me - I couldn't have done it without you. And thank you for taking pictures. I'm so lucky your my sister and my friend :)

Becca said...

Yum, I want doughnuts now...