Saturday, April 4, 2009

Max and Me

WEDNESDAY, APRIL 1st - 2009

April Fool's Day is usually one of my LEAST favorite days of the year.  This year it wasn't so bad.  That's because I got to spend part of it with Max.

You all know that Max is one of my most favorite people in the world.  Today he came over to hang out for a while.  We did the usual:
The usual includes playing with Joe's action figures.  We get out the Castle Grayskull and put the figures all over it, and then we play.
The usual also involves popcorn and m&m's.  We turned on Spiderman 3, but we really were too busy playing to pay too much attention to the movie.
All in all it turned out to be a pretty good April Fools Day.  I loved it when I asked Max if he played his April Fool's Day joke on anyone.  His plan had been to get everyone with silly string.  When I asked if he followed through, he wisely told me "No, I didn't get anyone.  I just told them I was going to and then I didn't.  That was the joke."  He seemed pretty proud of himself for fooling everyone.

7 comments:

Sheri said...

Max loves you so much. Thank you for being his second mother :)

AZ Hey-mon said...

how come you don't like April Fool's day?

Teresa said...

That is a pretty nice way to spend a day.

Becca said...

Where did you get Heman toys?! Max is too clever for the rest of us.

Tim said...

He had me going. Oh, and I still have my Castle Greyskull. He-Man is awesome.

Joe said...

The He-Man toys AND Greyskull castle are both mine.
i got the castle for my B-day one year.

Kim said...

Karen - I don't know why I hate it so much. I think it's because I'm jumpy waiting around all day for someone to pull a prank on me. I hate that anxious feeling.

Becca - Sheri got Joe the castle for his birthday probably 5 or 6 years ago. I don't remember where we got the He-man toys. He's had them for years and years.