Monday, April 27, 2009

peek a boo

SATURDAY, APRIL 25th - 2009

My Saturday's lately have been pretty the same.  I get up early and go for my long run/walk (mostly walk) for the week.  This week I did 14 miles.  Then, I come home and shower and then go back to bed for a while.  Then, when I finally get up, I lay on the couch and complain about how my legs hurt and what the heck do I think I'm doing, I'll never be able to run a marathon and I should just quit now.  And then I decide that I'll try one more week, but if it doesn't get any better than I am definitely quitting.  

Today was more of the same.  By late afternoon Joe was bored out of his mind.  He needed to get out of the house.  He was complaining that it felt like a Sunday and he felt trapped in the house.  I decided that since tomorrow WAS Sunday, and he'd probably be trapped in the house all day, that we should get out of the house for a little while.  So, of course, he wanted to go to grandma's and hang out with the guys a while.

I was a slacker today and only took 2 pictures.
How cute is that though?  I know I take a lot of pictures of the little guys, but they are cuter and more fun to take pictures of than the big boys.  Plus the big boys always pull ridiculous faces when I try to take their photo's.  It's hard to get candid's, which I love.  So, today you get another picture of Joshua.  Oh well.

3 comments:

Teresa said...

He really looks like Stacy in that picture.

Becca said...

Keep walking/running!! Don't give up. Then you'll be a sore quitter like I am every month.

Sheri said...

Don't quit! You'll be so glad you did it when it's all over!