Monday, April 20, 2009

The Thinker

TUESDAY, APRIL 14th - 2009

So, I was being a little bit stubborn this evening (shocking, I know).  Brian was telling me to cut it out and I said that I can't help it, that's how I am.  And then he came up with this amazing pearl of wisdom: "Just because that's how you are, doesn't mean that's how you have to be."

Think about that a minute.  Isn't that deep?  "What a great line," I said.  "You should be a motivational speaker."  He thought I was mocking him (which is understandable, because sometimes I do - sorry Brian).  But I was totally serious.  It is a great line.  

"Just because that's how you are, doesn't mean that's how you have to be. " 

It's genius I tell you.   I can't wait to use it on him.

So, for the photo of the day, I give you: "The Thinker".  The one on the top is Rodin's.  The one on the bottom is mine.
























I should actually call mine "The Stinker".  It took several photo's and much laughing to get this shot.  He wasn't exactly cooperating with me.

2 comments:

Sheri said...

Brian is so wise.

I think I like the thinker better than the stinker.

But they're both good.

Teresa said...

Thanks for clarifying which pciture was yours...I was confused.