Sunday, April 26, 2009

cheered up

WEDNESDAY, APRIL 22nd - 2009

My mom called this morning and invited me over to watch Dancing with the Stars (her current favorite show).  I think maybe she knew that I needed to get out of the house and get my mind on happier things.  If that wasn't her intention, well, it still worked.  Spending the morning over there really cheered me up.  We sat on her bed and watched Dancing with the Stars and American Idol.  I love DVR and the ability to fast forward commercials and lousy performances.  We watched, critiqued, complimented, made fun of and generally had a good time watching the shows.  Also, she provided chocolate.  Peanut m&m's - you can't go wrong with that.  

Another upside of going over there was that I got to see this guy:
He gave me a huge hug and I gave him lots of kisses.

2 comments:

Teresa said...

I defy anyone to be depressed around a 2-3 year old. It is impossible!

Glad you are feeling better.

Sheri said...

Mom is so funny with that show. She always wants me to watch it too (I have to admit, I love it I just can never remember to watch)

The only thing better than peanut m&m's are reese's minatures.