Tuesday, April 14, 2009

making friends

THURSDAY, APRIL 9th - 2009

Wow I am lame.  This is one of only 2 pictures I took today.  Michael and Josh are making friends with the neighbor's cat.  I don't know what Michael thinks he is doing, he is severely allergic to cats - whatever.
On a side note.  Today was the first day all week that Joe got to go to grandma's house to hang out with the guys.  We've been feverishly trying to finish his notes for his history report.  I say "WE" because it was a 2 part effort, he was taking notes while I was constantly on his back to stay on task.  Focus, Joe, focus.   We finished around 9:00 last night, he turned them in today, and this afternoon he was free!  Free, that is until next week when he has to write his rough draft.  

3 comments:

Teresa said...

I really like that picture...so cute! And congrats to both of you on getting through the first phase of Joe's report.

LauraB said...

So THAT's why we have so many blasted cats in the neighborhood - you keep making FRIENDS with them!!

Sheri said...

Yeah for getting notes done!