Sunday, June 1, 2008

Graduation Day

Wednesday, May 28th - 2008


Today was hectic. I helped Stacy with Adam's quilt all morning. After I picked up Joe, we came to Grandma's to babysit Joshua so everyone could go to graduation. I was totally planning on going, but I volunteered to watch Joshua instead. I didn't think he would sit through a 2 hour long graduation. While at Grandma's, we helped set up for the graduation party. Joshua loved the balloons. At 7:00 there was a graduation open house for Adam. A ton of people came. Grandma showed up a little late. She had a good excuse though. She was picking up Adam's graduation present. A car! Whatever! I pretty much hung out with the kids all night in the toy room. I read stories with Addy and Max, and played trains with Joshua and Rowan. I love the kiddo's.

1 comment:

Sheri said...

That's such a great picture of Adam. I was so proud of him :)

You know you're the favorite aunt, right?