Sunday, June 29, 2008

Catching up

Tuesday, June 17th - 2008

Yesterday I played, today I worked.  To be more specific, I ironed.  Back in April, Brian went to Switzerland.  After he came home I noticed our closet had a funky smell in it.  It smelled like fuel.  He brought back the smell of airline fuel with him.  So, we took his suits to be dry cleaned and I washed everything he brought with him.  We ended up throwing out the suitcase he used because it had gotten a huge rip in it during the trip.  Still, the closet smelled.  I tried all kinds of  sprays (oust, febreeze, whatever) to get the smell out.  It did not work.  Here it was 2 months later and our entire closet still smells.  So, I took everything out of the closet, and washed it.  It took forever!   I am now in the process of putting everything back.  The bad thing about washing everything at the same time is that there is a TON of ironing to do.  I ironed for hours today and I hardly made a dent.  

At least the closet doesn't smell anymore.

5 comments:

AZ Hey-mon said...

What a pain in the bootie! The ironing, of course, not the fuel smelling hubby.

Sheri said...

Ironing is the WORST chore. Worse than toliets. Because you can never get all the wrinkles out.

Teresa said...

I HATE ironing. It has to be pretty wrinkled before I decide to iron something.

Trina said...

I never iron! I have a lot of people at work tease me because my scrubs are always wrinkled, but come on I don't even iron regular clothes, like I am going to iron scrubs

Kim said...

I don't usually Iron this much, but Brian has a lot of work shirts that do need to be ironed. I rarely Iron anything for me.