Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Cali

Wednesday, June 11th - 2008

I know he doesn't look like it here, but Joe was super excited to be leaving for California today.  He has so been looking forward to it.  Joe, Brian and I drove over with my mom.  Joe had a sweet set up with the dvd player.  He watched movies all the way over.   We left around 10:00 and made it to the hotel around 4:30.    That meant there was plenty of time to check in and still make it to the beach before sunset.  Joe and Alex scaled the rocks looking for crabs, while Max, Evan and Ben just got super dirty playing in the sand.  Max was trying to make himself look like sandman.  He did a pretty good job.  Evan was hillarious.  He was so happy to be free and running around.  I took a ton of pictures at the beach, but only posted my favorite one of Joe here.  I'll post some more trip pictures on the family blog within the next couple of days.  I have some super cute ones of Sheri's kids too.   We made it back to the hotel in time to catch most of "So You Think You Can Dance."  We were too dirty and tired to go eat, so we ordered room service.  It was awesome.  Did I mention how much I LOVE the beach!

















2 comments:

Sheri said...

Why don't we live by the beach?

LOVE the music, btw.

Brian said...

Hey Sheri, do you love Kim's music?