Monday, June 23, 2008

Breakdancing the night away

Tuesday, June 10th - 2008

Today was pretty hectic and crazy.  There was lots of cleaning and packing in order to get ready for our trip the next day.   I hate coming home to a messy house, so I was determined to get it clean before we left (and I almost did too).  

Around 7:00 we headed over to Jared and Tricia's house to watch their kids.  They were leaving for Aruba.  Lucky! (said like Napolean Dynamite).   Brian drove them to the airport while Joe and I stayed at the house with the kids.  We played Disney Scene It while we waited for pizza to arrive.  Joe and James were on one team, and Anna and I were on the other.  Emmy just ran around being as cute as can be.  We each won one game.  By the way, we waited over 2 hours for the pizza.  It was ridiculous.  When it finally came, they had gotten the order wrong.  If you live in Gilbert, AVOID Papa John's.  They are inept.  

Finally, all the kids were fed, teeth brushed, pj's on (except for James), and it was time for bed.  But, before they could get into bed, Anna and James had to show me their sweet breakdancing moves that they've been learning in breakdancing class.  James did this awesome headstand where he twists his body around to get down.  It was way cool, but sadly, I didn't catch a picture of it. 

Anna was not to be outdone.  She had to show me her awesome headstand too.  After the kids were in bed, Brian came back over and stayed with them so I could go home and clean some more.  Isn't he a sweetie.  

4 comments:

LauraB said...

What a great sister you are! But then again, the payoff was spending some time with some pretty cute kids!!

Teresa said...

great action shots of the kids

Sheri said...

I need to get them to teach me some of their sweet moves.

AZ Hey-mon said...

hey Carter is taking a breakdancing class, too!